~NK~ "All At Once" ~NK~ "All At Once"

hehe....

I blasted this in my apartment surround sound and my neighbors came over and.....well lets say i need to buy some strobes. Great job mixing all these elements of hardcore electronica together :D keep it up
~RaZe

~NK~ "Aint No Sunshine" RMX ~NK~ "Aint No Sunshine" RMX

Thank you!!!

to be honest i was looking for something like this. A nice concert piano into something on the other side of the spectrum. I urge you to make a longer verson because its blowing everyone away!
-RZR-

French Time In the Sun Delight French Time In the Sun Delight

lol wth!?!?!

omg this made my day!! the lyrics are so random its halerious!! 10/10 5/5
-=RZR=-

Nothing Else Matters (FULL.V) Nothing Else Matters (FULL.V)

*severe brain leakage*

i never thought of a piano version of this song to be made but its really mind blowing...i played this song several times on guitar but this doesnt compare.
5/5 10/10

BassTwister responds:

Thank you so much! :D Ya I actually just played random notes on piano and I just happened to play the beginning of the song and I thought that why not make a piano version :D

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

OMG

i sware im adicted to this song. i havent heard race around the world before but i just love this xD its so upbeat and alil clasical. just how i like my music.
10/10 5/5

Bounce Machine Bounce Machine

Very nice

you kept it nice and simple and somehow it seemed perfect to me. i think right after it ends u should use a less muted sounding pad with the same melody with more drums and bass and this song would be complete to me...but then agn thats just me =P i hope you try it.

Fancy Mike - Tom Fulp Demo Fancy Mike - Tom Fulp Demo

Holy goat...

the first few seconds freeked me out (bass on max) but thats the point really, i feel ever bit of darkness in this song 10/10 5/5
-=RZR=-

SMW Ending (Remix) SMW Ending (Remix)

omg awsome xD

honestly this makes me emagine a black and white comedy in the wild west wich is awsome!

[Ultraviolet-JaV] [Ultraviolet-JaV]

LOVED IT

im almost speechless...its cool yet its alil gloomy and frightening in the good way.

Ps:COMBO REBUILT!

alexjav21 responds:

:D ty

[CS] Paradise (Feat. DJOrsa) [CS] Paradise (Feat. DJOrsa)

Outstanding!!

it really does kill ur negitive emotions and i loved the lead and the 8 bit game noises. 2 minds are always better than one. amazing job

Unrl responds:

Thanks mate! Wow where did all these reviews come from?!